Senior Software Security Engineer
- Design highly scalable and secure platform components that will be used across product verticals
- Provide input into system software architecture development
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Develop advanced security and cryptographic systems.
- Develop solutions to increase the security of the Relativity Platform and be used by our customers to better secure their deployments
- Strong verbal, presentation, and written communications skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong team and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent professional/military experience) in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 4-6 years of experience in Product Security or Software Engineering with a focus on security related projects
- Outstanding work ethic with a passion for Product Security
- Ability to manage cross functional projects
- Strong understanding of web application vulnerabilities
- Proficient in at least one programming language
- At least 5 years’ experience working on cross-functional projects
Our software has more than 150,000 active users in more than 40 countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and more than 195 of the Am Law 200. We have grown significantly over the last several years and continue striving to build software that helps solve our customers’ toughest e-discovery and unstructured data challenges. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.