Senior Solidity Engineer at DRW (Remote)
Cumberland- a DRW Company is the cryptoasset arm of DRW, established in 2014 after early interest in cryptoassets and their underlying technology. Today, Cumberland is a global leader in cryptoassets, uniquely positioned between the traditional financial markets and the cryptoasset ecosystem. From our offices in Chicago, London and Singapore, we provide 24/7 access to a wide array of cryptoassets while helping the crypto ecosystem grow and evolve in a responsible, sustainable way.
We are seeking a Senior Solidity Engineer to join the founding team of a new trading unit. This is a unique opportunity to join an elite team and contribute to on-chain trading activities. The Solidity engineer we seek has a passion for DeFi and cares deeply about writing secure, maintainable, high quality code.
The position offers the opportunity to help design, architect, and implement gas efficient smart contracts.
- 2+ years of Solidity development experience
- Familiarity with common solidity libraries and protocols (e.g. OpenZepplin, Gnosis, Chainlink)
- Able to apply adversarial reasoning and evaluate the security implications of code under development
- Ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of EVM / assembly / gas optimization
- Open-source contributions or side projects
- Experience or interest in finance
Keep the following statement at the bottom of all job postings:
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.