Senior Technical Consultant- Partner Engineering
About The Opportunity
We’re Grubhub, the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company. Since 2004 we’ve been connecting hungry diners to the local restaurants they love. We’re moving eating forward with no signs of slowing down.
With more than 80,000 restaurants and over 14 million diners across 1,600 U.S. cities and London, we’re delivering like never before. Incredible tech is our bread and butter, but amazing people are our secret ingredient. Rigorously analytical and customer-obsessed, our employees develop the fresh ideas and brilliant programs that keep our brands going and growing.
Long story short, keeping our people happy, challenged and well-fed is priority one. Interested? Let’s talk. We’re eager to show you what we bring to the table.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Connect various POS systems into the GrubHub marketplace.
- Work with POS hardware and software partners to define requirements/capabilities.
- Master APIs supporting POS integration.
- Troubleshoot POS integrations.
- Work with enterprise restaurants requiring technical integrations to/from the GrubHub marketplace including:
- Technical restaurant onboarding.
- POS integrations.
- Menu mapping.
- Reporting/data feeds.
You Should Have
- 5+ years of technical consulting experience
- Understanding of a spectrum of technologies including SOAP, JSON, OAuth
- Experience in non-programming roles such as Architect, Solutions engineer, pre-sales engineer, etc.
- 2+ years working on integration projects
- 5+ years integrating enterprise system including: API/web service based integration, error log analysis techniques, and general troubleshooting.
- Experience with RegEx is required.
- 20% domestic travel could be required
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.