Senior Technical Salesforce Implementor
Senior Technical Salesforce Implementor
222 W Adams St, 11th Floor
Chicago, Illinois, 60606
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on the front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game-changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is hiring a Senior Technical CRM Consultant with prior consulting experience to join our growing Customer Experience Practice in our Dallas office. You will participate in business process due diligence, gathering requirements, designing solutions, creation and documentation of end user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects and implementing configurations. You will create, document and test system interface specifications and client business processes. In this role, you will be creating and maintaining system-related documentation, such as business requirements, user guides, process flows, configuration worksheets, project binders, status reports, etc. with all pertinent project information.
What will you be doing?
* Meet with clients to determine technical requirements.
* Assist in re-engineering business and system processes around Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Self-Service, and Partner Channel Management
* Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform, including templates specific to Private Equity, Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and
* Banking/Credit Unions
* Participate in and/or lead efforts to develop and execute testing, training and documentation
* Facilitate effective change management programs within the client organization including creating and administering communication plans to promote end-user adoption
* Act as a user advocate to ensure overall system usability and adoption
* Produce tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
Here's what you need to bring to the table:
* We require Salesforce.com professionals that are go-getters with the following experience and skills:
* Experienced candidates must have 3 + years of hands-on experience working on the Salesforce.com platform or will be considered for depth on other CRM software packages (Microsoft CRM, SAP CRM, Saleslogix, Oracle On-Demand, or similar)
* Excellent organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation and written communication skills
* Ability to work well with people including project stakeholders and project team members
* Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen business and consulting skills
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills
* Bachelor’s degree is required (MIS preferred)
* Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation
So, if you’re looking for an opportunity to flex your technical muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we’d love to hear from you.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better
West Monroe Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer -
We believe in treating each employee and applicant for employment fairly and with dignity. We base our employment decisions on merit, experience, and potential, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or local law.