Senior Web Developer (.NET/C#) - Digital Operations at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity-always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do and The Impact You'll make
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and current design patterns/practices; and when we say solid, we mean SOLID.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of:
- .NET Framework including Visual Studio, C#, and ASP.NET MVC.
- Develop custom features in Visual Studio based on specifications and technical designs.
- Lead teams on the best web development, application, and testing frameworks to leverage for implementing the required design such as Bootstrap, Skeleton, jQuery, REST API, AngularJS, TypeScript, Node.js, Knockout, Grunt, and Gulp.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring
- Relational Database design, optimizing structure for performance
- Maybe some ORM with unique tools- Entity Framework and maybe nHibernate and LINQ
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server, Git (or similar)
- Consider refactoring a standard part of the development process.
- Experience in development and implementations using:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Other similar platforms
- Maybe some AWS or Azure
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.