Senior/Lead iOS Developer at Rightpoint
Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativity—always in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave™: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to inspire change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with encouraged and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we’re searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!!
Rightpoint’s Product Development practice implements custom, dynamic, experience-led applications. We're looking for iOS developers with strong product mindsets who care about building software that meaningfully connects with people. We value engineering excellence alongside a commitment to helping other team members succeed.
What You’ll Do and the Impact You’ll Make:
We leverage design and product thinking to address our clients' unique, real-world problems using the best tools available. When you join us, you'll be exposed to a broad variety of exciting technologies and industries (healthcare, mobile, security, Internet of Things, accessibility, and more). We are also passionate about giving back to the community through open-source contributions, hosting events, contributing to conferences, and more.
- Develop native iOS applications and frameworks using Swift
- Define and implement robust app architectures and complex user interfaces
- Apply expert knowledge of iOS system frameworks to solve novel problems
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to build great experiences
- Strong understanding of Swift
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and open to learning whatever it takes to solve new challenges
- Know your way around the platform and have been working with it for at least a year
- Solve complex problems with platform-standard languages and tools
Some cool extras we’d like to see
- Experience with other iOS frameworks - the more the merrier!
- Work with BLE, beacons, and connected devices
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.