Rightpoint, a Genpact company, is the digital consultancy with technology at its core. We design and engineer end-to-end experiences that help our clients succeed at the speed of innovation. Rightpoint serves more than 250 Fortune 1000 companies. We've partnered with brands like 3M, Sanofi, Azek, Chamberlain, Grant Thornton, Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Aon, B&H, and Abbott, just to name a few. Rightpoint has 500 employees across 10 offices. Check out our Sizzle Reel showcasing some of our latest work here. For more information, visit rightpoint.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And we're searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
What You'll Do
The Senior/Lead Site Reliability Engineer will serve as a technical lead for Rightpoint's Digital Operations Services (Managed Services) practice. The SRE will be responsible for support and optimization of enterprise applications within the major public cloud providers (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services).
The SRE will have organizational and delivery responsibility. He/She will have technical leadership responsibilities for the Rightpoint Digital Operations NOC/DevOps team.
- Provide technical leadership for Rightpoint Digital Operations Support Infrastructure team
- Management of cloud infrastructure solutions including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) based systems
- Support and optimization of highly available solutions utilizing Azure Load Balancers, Azure Application Gateways, and Azure Active Directory and like technologies
- Apply security fundamentals and best practices in the design and implementation of solutions
- Provide technical insight for the management, operations, and support of cloud solutions post implementation
- Collaborate with other Rightpoint teams and with clients to implement high quality enterprise applications leveraging modern delivery methodologies (DevOps)
- Provide technical guidance for onboarding new environments into Digital Operations Support with an end to end solution focus
- Act as a technical escalation for troubleshooting complex issues
- Act as an incident manager
- A minimum of 5+ years progressive experience in system administration and support of server implementations and/or support
- Experience with PowerShell and advanced scripting languages
- Hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft stack of technologies
- Working knowledge of core infrastructure (virtual networks, application gateways, load balancers, virtual machines, Azure Active Directory, etc.)
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.)
- Focus on making yourself and those around you great
- Motivation with an emphasis on team performance
- Eagerness to learn and work outside your technology comfort zone
- Ability to be self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented
- Exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sound business practices and a proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
Nice to haves
- Consulting experience
- DevOps (CI/CD) experience
- Exposure to Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft O365)
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Configuration Management, Automation tools and methodologies (Azure DevOps, Chef, DSC)
- Experience with web delivered technologies (IIS, SQL, Sitecore, Episerver, SharePoint)
- Experience with virtualization solution architecture including Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware
- Working knowledge of network security and compliance (encryption, security audit)
- ITIL Foundations and understanding of IT Service Management
Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Bi-Weekly Catered Lunches
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you geek out about, we bring people together to make great work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.