Senior/Principal Android Software Engineer (Navigation) at Rally Health
The Unified mobile framework team builds applications, tools and infrastructures. Join Rally Health as a Senior/Principal Android Software Engineer where you will add new components, refine existing components, and find new ways to improve the development experience. As part of the Unified Mobile Framework team, you will report to the Engineering Manager. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply.You Will:
- Apply your Android technical and product expertise to solving real problems for our Android users
- Build an end-to-end experience that is performant and scales to millions of users
- Contribute to our internal frameworks which are used across multiple apps
- Work with product and design on defining and implementing new ideas
- Write high-quality code and tests
- Lead evaluation of new technologies
- Join a team built on a foundation of collaboration and respect
- 5+ years experience in the Android domain
- Familiarity with the Kotlin programming language and building Android applications and frameworks.
- Experience working with people across multiple disciplines like design, product, and data science
- Strong understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of mobile platforms
- Released at least one app on the Google Play Store
- Experience with React Native, passion for good product fit and UX, a plus.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or the equivalent experience
- Locations: Remote in contiguous U.S. and offices in Washington, DC, Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV or San Francisco, CA.
- The expected salary range for this position in CO ONLY: $142,000.00 - $196,000.00
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Rally knows that we are strongest when our teams reflect the diversity of the world around us and create a sense of belonging.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams and resources to better bring our digital products and services to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.