HAVI is a privately held global company that innovates, optimizes and drives the supply chains and marketing promotions of many of the best known brands in the world. When you work at HAVI, you have a chance to make your mark – to be a part of work that drives value, brings a smile and keeps everyday life moving forward. Which means it’s not the size of our global footprint, but rather your personal fingerprint, that has the power to make a real difference for our customers… and to touch the lives of people both at home and around the world.
The ServiceNow Architect, IT Service Management is responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions in ServiceNow. Additionally, this role is also responsible for leading the design of HAVI’s global CMDB data model.
- Lead the design, development, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow. Accountable for technical solutions proposed/implemented and all changes pushed to production environment
- Lead the design of a global configuration management database (CMDB) in ServiceNow
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ServiceNow. Advise customers/users on workflow design
- Manage workload of an offshore development team. Provide functional guidance in their day-to-day activities. Advise them on following best practices and industry standards.
- Development effort includes (but not limited to) enhancements, customized portal webpages, portal consolidation, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, 3rd party software integrations, bi-directional API-based solutions etc.
- Lead administration of ServiceNow instances (environment sync, upgrades, quarterly patches etc.)
- Stay current with capabilities of ServiceNow platform. Be proactive about knowledge sharing
- Assist in defining service management strategy for the enterprise
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 5+ years of professional experience in design and development in ServiceNow
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer
- ITIL V3 Foundations Certification
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures
Our total rewards philosophy integrates programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, corporate culture, corporate citizenship and work-life balance. While individual program components may differ by country, some things remain constant:
…our commitment to rewarding results
…the opportunity to work with talented and driven individuals at every level of our company who respect each other, treat each other fairly and hold one another accountable for our customers’—and our company’s success
HAVI does not accept agency resumes submitted by third-party vendors unless a valid agreement has been signed and the HAVI Talent Acquisition Team has granted authorization for submissions for a specified position. Please do not submit or forward resumes to our site, HAVI employees, or any other company location. HAVI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.