At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Discover Enterprise Architecture is looking for a ServiceNow Developer to work on integrating and automating Discover’s Application Portfolio Strategy into ServiceNow.
- Designs, builds, tests, and implements automation workflows in ServiceNow Orchestration.
Prepares and installs solutions. Determines and designs system specifications, standards, and programs. Performs system analyses and recommends changes to policies and procedures.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analyses, problem definitions, requirements, solution developments, and proposed solutions. Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear codes.
- Obtains and licenses software. Tests and approves vendor products.
- Responsible for developing information systems. Designs, develops, and implements software solutions.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience in computer security, engineering, software development, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in computer security, engineering, software development, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- ServiceNow Application Developer Certification
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.