Sharepoint Engineer at West Monroe Partners
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one. From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. We seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our teams work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Are you up for the challenge?
West Monroe Partners is currently seeking a SharePoint Engineer to work with our clients resolving their technology issues and assisting in continuing to enhance their SharePoint/Office 365/Teams environments. This individual will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industry verticals and providing support around the Microsoft Digital workplace suite of products.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of technology as it pertains to SharePoint/MSTeams administration and maintenance and be able to respond to client questions, execute on administrative tasks, perform upgrades and troubleshoot issues.
- Must be able to discuss SharePoint issues with the managed services clients and effectively apply technology knowledge for issue resolution.
- Contribute to client satisfaction by providing clients with timely and responsive services and products.
- Provide clients guidance and recommendations on SharePoint enhancements and ways to use SharePoint to improve collaboration, productivity and business process
- Potential for work on highly interactive custom front-end web applications as well as system development and integration projects.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of hands-on SharePoint experience either building or managing environments
- SharePoint 2013 and beyond, Office 365 and MS Teams experience preferred
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing, and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts.
- Demonstrated experience with web-based and/or client-server development
- Ability to work with end users to understand needs and map them to SharePoint/Teams features
- Software engineering skills (.Net framework, C#, Web Development) would be beneficial but not required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the Unites States without limitation.