GoHealth is looking for a self-motivated Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our team. You will work with our software development teams to assist them in creating reliable well behaved applications and getting those applications deployed safely in production and will be responsible for maintenance, automating and monitoring our production infrastructure. You will take part in on-call and support rotations as well as working with other SRE's on automation projects.Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. GoHealth encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the qualifications. We look forward to your application.
- Help develop tools and systems that assist GoHealth's Engineering, QA, and Operations team, to achieve high-quality software.
- Monitor and respond to alerts from technology infrastructure to ensure Service level agreements are met.
- Work throughout the technology stack to develop, and monitor solutions that allow for continued scalability.
- Use knowledge to troubleshoot systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Basic Scripting in Bash or Python
- Familiarity with Configuration management tools such as Puppet, Terraform, Ansible
- Basic Familiarity with Linux host configuration concepts like DNS, Networking, Disk management
- Competent with SSH
- Basic familiarity with Git or similar VCS tool.
- Familiar with alerting tools. Understands what makes a good alert.
- Basic understanding of AWS infrastructure
- Compassionate Communication
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy because work life balance is important
- 401k program with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Professional growth opportunities
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Employee Resource Groups
- Work from Home Stipend
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Due to the unprecedented situation of COVID-19, GoHealth has decided to protect our current and future employees by managing our business remotely. This is inclusive of interviewing, onboarding and each role day-to-day. Please consider that our roles will not be remote long-term and will return to an office setting once we're safe to do so following the guidance of local health authorities and the CDC.