Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day. We are looking for engineers who are excited by the chance to challenge the FinTech status quo.
What you get to do:
- Establish and refine deployment patterns and tooling for use by feature development teams, targeting Kubernetes / EKS, ECS, and Lambda, running on AWS.
- Write Terraform, yaml, and scripts to fully automate the deployment of services and environments.
- Continuously improve the observability of our tech stack by evolving the use of logs, metrics, tracing, dashboards, alerts, and integration of metrics with CD pipelines.
- Partner with other engineers to troubleshoot issues in production and other environments, identifying opportunities to improve automation.
- Migrate legacy technologies and environments to EKS or ECS on fully automated environments
- Troubleshoot issues in production and other environments, opportunistically improve observability and automation
What you will bring to the team:
- 2+ years of experience with at least one cloud platform such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- 2+ years of experience with at least one container orchestrator such as Kubernetes, ECS, or Swarm
- 2+ years of experience with at least one IAC / CM tool such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or SaltStack
- Familiarity with at least one CI / CD tool such as Harness, GitHub Actions, Spinnaker, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Experience with at least one log / metrics / alerting tool such as DataDog, Sumologic, FluentD, Prometheus, ELK, or Splunk
- 2+ years of experience deploying to Linux-based environments
- Bonus experience: PostgreSQL, Security Scanning Tools, AWS Multi-Region configuration
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.