The Mx Group’s software development team builds fully custom mobile and web apps for our clients. From highly complex e-commerce implementations to built-from-scratch SaaS products, we love exploring the latest technology and bringing new ideas to life.
We’re looking to add experienced Sitecore developers to our team. In this full-time role, you’ll work with a small, highly collaborative team in a fast-paced environment. Our tech stack is primarily Microsoft-based (.NET), but we love exploring new tech and we work in a wide variety of languages and technologies.
- You have extensive experience with Sitecore 8+, including custom development versus out-of-the-box configuration.
- You’ve developed a wide variety of systems — mobile, web, back-end, etc.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment, and you are comfortable producing code based on user stories and not fully fleshed-out specs.
- You write DRY code.
- You feel motivated to challenge the status quo -- just because it’s how we’ve always done it doesn’t mean it’s how we should do it this time around.
- Experience developing ecommerce systems is a plus but not required.
Perks and benefits:
- Full-time position (not contract)
- Little to no travel; all of our team members work from our office
- Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance
- Dental / Vision / Short-term disability / Long-term disability / Life insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Gym reimbursement
- Generous paid time off policy in addition to 12 company holidays, including a paid week off between Christmas and New Years
- Paid parental leave and paid medical leave
- FSA (healthcare and dependent care)
- Tuition reimbursement
A leading B2B agency, The Mx Group has consistently received awards both for our work and our company culture, and are ranked among the top 5 B2B agencies in the country by B2B Marketing. Located 20 minutes from downtown Chicago, The Mx Group empowers companies with the competitive edge of modern B2B marketing. To do this, we integrate a broad set of services: Strategy. Design and content. Web and app development. Demand gen and lead management. We make it all work together to help companies attract, engage and convert more customers. For 30 years, clients have trusted us to turn their marketing investments into measurable revenue.
The Mx Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. That means we not only provide equal opportunity and consideration to all employees and applicants for employment — we welcome it. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law, because we believe diversity drives us to deliver more valuable and meaningful experiences to clients and employees.