Software Administor II, ServiceNow
The Software Administrator II, ServiceNow is responsible for:
- Configuration, implementation and maintenance of a ServiceNow system.
- Managing workflow, integration and implementation of the system. Will drive automation of the system.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Coordinating the ServiceNow application and platform upgrades.
- Creating and configuring ServiceNow business roles, UI policies, UI Actions and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
- Using MIS servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
- Experience administering Saas applications.
- 3+ years ServiceNow development.
- ITFM and PPM experience are a plus.
- Orchestration experience is a plus.
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer or other ServiceNow certification is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow customizations, scripting, and update sets required.
Read Full Job Description