Software Administor II, ServiceNow
SERVICENOW ADMINISTRATOR II
The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for key activities in ServiceNow that will help shape the long term vision at Grainger. We are looking for a Candidate that can leverage ServiceNow development and work with key business stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our internal customers aligning to Service Management best practices. This position will support the development and configuration of a variety of areas including, but not limited to, Service portal, Change, Problem, Incident, Service Catalog, Knowledge, Release/SLDC, Asset Management, Configuration Management (CMDB), PPM, Time Cards, Mobility and Reporting.
The Software Administrator II, ServiceNow is responsible for:
- Designing, developing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting solutions for the ServiceNow platform.
- Creating Service Catalog forms, managing workflows, developing integrations with external systems, implementing security (including Access Control Lists).
- Administration of a ServiceNow instances including the maintenance of user and groups, modification of workflow, business rules, UI actions, UI Policies, ACLs, dictionary entries, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Design and development /configuration of workflows, forms, scripts and underlying logic.
- Create technical documentation, including design, security and accreditation documentation.
- Drive automation of business processes.
- General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Coordinate ServiceNow platform upgrades
- Use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow Platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 3+ years ServiceNow administration and development.
- ServiceNow certified Administrator preferred, or equivalent experience.
- ServiceNow Developer or Implementation Certification a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow customization, scripting required.
- Understanding of some or all of the following areas of ServiceNow: Workflow editing, Reporting, Update Sets, Glide Records, ACLs, System Properties, Orchestration/MID Server and Service Portal.
- Working knowledge of relationship databases.
- Performance Analytics, Project Portfolio Management, ITSM and ITOM experience are a plus.
- Advanced ITIL certifications a plus.