Software Automation Engineer at JPMorgan Chase
Software Automation Engineer
Launching your career in our Software Engineering Group means you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Creating a new Automation Framework on need basis. Should be easy to maintain.
- Experience in Core Java, Selenium, Junit / TestNG, Cucumber, Groovy, Postman, RESTAssured , API, Database, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, IntelliJ and similar tools
- Cloud Testing Exposure.
- Exposure to ALM, JIRA or other similar tools for Test case and Defect Management.
- Exposure in working with Agile (Scrum) teams
- Team player that can also work as an individual contributor
- Eager to learn new tools, technologies and approaches
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, Time Management
- Excellent in Verbal and Written Communication
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.