Software Automation Engineering Lead at JPMorgan Chase
You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- 7-8 years of QA experience; manual and automated testing.
- Experienced in testing applications developed in various SDLC methodologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Good interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge in Java/Groovy programming background
- Good knowledge in Gradle/Maven project build management tools
- Experience in BDD/Cucumber framework
- Extensive experience working with API, WebServices, Microservices
- Experience in Mocking REST API with WireMock
- Good experience in Component testing and Integration testing
- Firm experience in manual and automation of REST API Testing using tools such as Postman, SOAP UI
- Experience in setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms
- Good experience in using Spring, Spring Boot dependency injections
- Experience working on CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of web applications/SOA architecture and data formats like JSON, XML
- Hands on experience in mentoring and leading team members in Java, Cucumber, Groovy
- Experience working on git, bitbucket
- Excellent Communication skills, Team problem solving ability, Analytical skills, and skills in Quality conscious
- Detailed understanding of common defect and data management tools
- Advanced knowledge of software lifecycles, including Waterfall and Agile, and test automation strategies
- Experience working effectively with teams and stakeholders to develop relationships and achieve common goals
- Proficiency in a business function and some understanding of the broader business context
- Experience in testing complex financial & banking applications.
- Knowledge and experience in Technology including various architectures, languages, tools and applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, time management.
- Knowledgeable in Cucumber, Selenium and other similar tools.
- Experienced in Test automation framework development and maintenance.
- Team player and ability to motivate others.
- Have a positive approach towards work and fellow team members.
- Ability to absorb & present complex ideas quickly & accurately.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.