At Codifyd, we transform the way B2B distributors and manufacturers leverage the digital landscape. With a product content-centric approach, we create a failsafe system for organizations to manage complex data and information required in today’s digital commerce marketplace. Our digital transformation services and AI technologies enable operational efficiency for B2B organizations and their channel partners, while providing a superior research-to-purchase experience for end users and financial growth for sellers.
The Codifyd team is comprised of bright, talented, and experienced professionals working in a fast-paced culture where every team member has autonomy and responsibility. We value innovative thinking, elegant and pragmatic design, exceptional team chemistry, and innate passion to make an impact.
- Configure, build and unit test STEP components, including data structures, roles, workflows and portals
- Draft detailed design documents
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business rules
- Prepare detailed design documents for data migration
- Build and unit test data migration components
- Train and mentor colleagues in STEP implementation activities and best practices
- Support integration, system, and user acceptance testing
- 20-70% Travel
Required Skills and Experience
- STEM degree or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years of experience (academic or professional) of software development
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-facilitation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills