Software Development Engineer in Test
As a Software Development Engineer in Test you will be the expert for testing and test automation of a new state of the art rewards platform and related applications we are building. You will work with other SDETS, Developers, DevOPs and Product to test and automate testing for our new platform as we build it. You will work together to establish best practices, choose tool sets and set up environments.
We work in a fast paced Agile/Lean environment focused on automation and optimization, with an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be working in the latest technologies on new software.
Reactive Fast Data Platform: Kafka, Cassandra, Spark, HDFS, Akka Streams, Scala, Gatling, Scala Test, Browser Stack, Postman, TeamCity, Git, Docker, DCOS-Mesosphere
- 4+ years developing automated tests using an automation framework
- Proven experience developing test scripts, test cases, and test data
- 2+ years of either functional or object- oriented coding experience
- Experience testing the full stack and integration testing with 3rd parties
- Strong test case documentation skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to a complex environment
- Very strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with developers and business users.
- The ability to write queries in SQL or other relational databases
- At least 2 years working on an Agile team with a solid understanding of Agile/Lean practices.
- Experience with Selenium or similar tool
- Experience with Browserstack and Gatling
- Experience testing REST APIs
- Understanding of a micro service Architecture
- Experience load and performance testing
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description