Software Engineer Associate in Test at Epsilon
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon is seeking a Software Engineer Associate in Test to participate in our New Grad Program. As a Software Engineer Associate in Test, you will be part of a team that is responsible for testing and release management for the company which provides technology and services that help advertisers, agencies, and publishers manage their interactive and traditional advertising activities. You’ll work closely with Product Management to confirm requirements and provide status updates on testing, and with Engineering to carry out troubleshooting and pre-release testing, as well as managing the release process, including post-release and regression testing. In addition, you will have the opportunity to become familiar with testing automation using tools such as Selenium, Python, Docker, Browserstack, and Atlassian as part of your day-to-day responsibilities.
As a participant in the New Grad Program, you will have the opportunity to fast-track your career with Epsilon. The program includes an 8-week training curriculum (both professional & job specific training), a formal mentoring partnership, various networking opportunities (speed networking events, leader meet & greets, group lunches and social events), and long-term career guidance.
Responsibilities May Include (All or Some) Tasks Below:
· Black-box testing of the user interface, reporting, and browser-server interaction of the Conversant Tag Manager and Ad Server technology platforms
- Support of the Technology Product Management staff in testing and debugging of new features during both development and release cycle
- Write, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to attain quality of software economically and efficiently
- Write documentation to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction
- Evaluate proposed software or software enhancement for feasibility. May develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software program
- Identify symptoms and causes during the process of investigating possible bugs and defects
- Participate in release process through confirmation of QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical discipline
- Experience in technical support, consulting, and/or software development
- Working knowledge of HTML, Python, Selenium, and other web technologies
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- SQL and database skills preferred
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written to document user or system issues as well as suggested causes for internal audiences
- Strong analytical mind and interest in interpreting data
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.