ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
Interested in working in a group that builds the core of the financial transaction system of the company? What about building software as part of a team that values kindness as much as it values passion for tech? If so, consider joining ActiveCampaign's Billing team, where we are committed to building and maintaining solutions that support the core of all our financial transactions. We work in close collaboration with Accounting, Finance, Marketing and Customer Support to build tools and features that enable a smoother experience for our customers.
We're looking for pragmatic software engineers with experience building engaging experiences in complex web applications. Our ideal candidate has experience throughout the technology stack on horizontally scalable cloud architecture, but we’re interested in considering candidates with any experience and any skill set.
What your day could consist of:
- Work closely with your autonomous, cross-functional team to deliver experiences that meaningfully improve the lives of our customers and internal teams
- Find the best tool for the job in order to create thoughtful customer journeys through our platform
- Learn and own the entire implementation from database to API to UI
- Build, test, and ship features confidently and with low friction through a modern GitLab continuous integration / continuous deployment pipeline to AWS cloud
- Add new features in Python/PHP
- Integrate and implement state of the art, third party billing subscription management and recurring billing platform
- Help us move our PHP monolith to Python FASTApi microservices
What is needed:
- 2-4+ Experience building and deploying scalable applications in the cloud using CI/CD/CT practices in one of the following languages: Python, PHP, React, or any other object oriented programming language
- Full stack experience in any programming language is desirable
- Database experience in SQL, NoSQL and event streaming technologies
- AWS experience is a plus
- Experience with integration and implementation of tools and services is a plus
- Quality first mindset
- Experience solving challenging technical problems with a focus on throughput and fast response time
- Strong communication skills and customer focus
- Teach as much as you learn
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.