SOFTWARE ENGINEER - CREATIVE
The Software Engineer position is situated within the Creative Engineering group. The main focus of this role is to develop a platform for our suite of proprietary tools that are geared toward automating aspects of the design, production and copywriting processes for DCO display media (banner, email, video). This role is also tasked with identifying points of integration across a complex ad-serving environment, designing and implementing APIs to connect front-end tools to our back-end platform.
· Apply a discerning eye to complex workflows and processes, using programmatic automation and application development to simplify and streamline.
· Responsible for identifying and consolidating redundancies across manual and backend processes/touchpoints.
· Build and review stable and scalable backend systems to support applications geared toward systematically scaling our business.
· Advocate for strong Agile development methodologies, automated testing, continuous integration.
· Collaborate with Node and/or Java developers in designing solutions across the stack.
· Collaborate with Product, Creative and UX teams to design and build responsive, data rich tools for our customers.
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline and 6+ years practical experience.
· Expert with GIT, can rebase or cherry-pick, do complex merges and fix it when problem happens.
· Able to work full- stack when needed with Angular, Node.js, Java, SQL, Oracle PL/SQL.
· Excellent communication skills and great team player.
· Management experience a plus
· 5-7 years software engineering experience
· Node.js and frameworks a plus (Express/Hapi/Typescript)
· Demonstrated experience with asynchronous programming