Technology drives our business. Our team is made up of talented software engineers, infrastructure engineers, leaders and UX professionals. We care about technology as a craft and a differentiator. We bring our global products to market with a mix of software, cloud, data centers, infrastructure, design, and grit.
About Workplace Products and Solutions:
This is where we build and provide our hosted digital advice platform for Retirement plans, 401K’s, etc. (what some call robo-advisors).
As a DevOps Engineer you will own and support our production environment by providing pro-active monitoring, incident management and issue investigation and resolution. Debugging and fixing issues in the live environment, you will be comfortable collaborating and working across functional teams to provide timely solutions. You will implement best in class automation and tooling solutions to ensure continuous high availability of our products, using continuous improvement to add value across the Workplace technology team.
- Focus on automation: this includes partnering with the Engineering team to automate deployment and configuration management, quality (including functional and capacity testing), and reaction to problems.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with changing priorities and meet concurrent deadlines.
- Ownership of individual projects and be pro-active in managing them end to end.
- Contribute to the DevOps roadmap for Workplace, using continual improvement to deliver best in class solutions.
- Ability to learn new cloud technologies.
- 2+ years’ experience in DevOps/Operations/SRE.
- Proficiency in either of the following: bash, Groovy, Jenkins, AWS, Terraform
- Demonstrable experience of automation with CI/CD tools.
- Experience with Enterprise and open source monitoring tools such as Splunk, Cloudwatch or Newrelic.
- Knowledge of network stacks, protocols and technologies.
- Knowledge of AWS resources.
- Experience of working both independently and collaboratively in a fast paced, demanding IT environment with a strong focus on business outcomes.
- Experience in Linux, Windows OS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical discipline with strong academic credentials.
- AWS Certification/s