LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
As a rapidly growing company in a competitive enterprise space, we’re looking to scale out our infrastructure and development pipelines to better serve our expanding customer base. We use AWS and many of it’s managed services (Lambda, ElasticCache,Elastic Beanstalk, etc) to deploy our multi-faceted application to our customers. We’re looking to mature our approach to deploying and managing our applications and to that effect are looking for a candidate that can collaborate on the many challenges of scaling a small company to punch above its weight.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Develop robust and secure infrastructure for a growing startup
- Optimize backend solutions for speed, reliability, and scalability
- Automate our infrastructure as code
- Triage issues and respond to alerts
- Investigate and implement new technology to keep the stack current
- Collaborate with a small team to implement new ideas
- You’re a technical expert who is driven to learn
- You've scaled SaaS applications in the cloud
- You're well versed in the software deployment process
- You're passionate about building creative, scalable solutions to complex problems
- You're organized and can manage multiple priorities simultaneously
OUR TECH STACK
- Work: Jira - Slack - Gitlab - G Suite
- Back: Spring Boot - Java 8 - Kotlin - Neo4j
- Front: TypeScript - Angular - SCSS - HTML
- Ops: AWS - Consul - Nomad - Ansible - Terraform - Docker
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.
Read Full Job Description