Software Engineer – Full Stack
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for developing and maintaining full stack solutions to fit business needs. Full stack solutions require one or more of the following: Front-end (user interfaces), backend (APIs), database and DevOps development.
- Develops and maintains complex frontends with a focus on user experience.
- Supports live systems to ensure business continuity.
- Develops and maintains backend systems.
- Creates and maintains DevOps processes, application infrastructure, and utilizes cloud services (including database systems and models).
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- In lieu of degree, 2+ years of experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 2+ years of experience in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Full Stack Academy, General Assembly or related programs
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.