Software Engineer II
About the Position:
AccuLynx is a fast-growing SaaS provider of CRM/project management software for roofing contractors. With more than 10 years in the business and impressive year-over-year revenue growth, we have quickly established ourselves as the leading software product in this multi-billion dollar industry.
AccuLynx is actively looking for a smart and passionate Software Engineer II to join our growing Engineering team! We do not hire based on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to have mastered at least one language and be eager to master any technology or language in the future. If you want to be part of a collaborative team committed to providing a best-in-class software user experience, please read on!
What You Will Do:
- Support Engineering team in delivering well-written, well-tested code to complete new features or address issues in the product
- Collaborate across Engineering on the design, implementation, testing and review of new features and fixes
- Participate in code reviews and contribute feedback to improve the quality, readability, and testability of the code base
- Develop and maintain services that serve AccuLynx’s thousands of users
- Use Agile process to experiment and improve on software development practices at AccuLynx
- Top notch coding skills
- 5-8 years of software development experience
- 5+ years of full-stack web development: frontend, backend and database
- Smart and gets things done
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Belief that performance is a feature
- Confidence you will make a difference in our product
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with our stack: Vue.js, C#, Sql Server, Redis, ElasticSearch, Git
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of HTML5 and mobile responsive development.
- Contributions to OSS projects or Stackoverflow.
- Availability for after hours support. We work at a sustainable 40h/week pace but sometimes things go bump in the night.
At AccuLynx we try to create the best working environment possible, with sit/stand desks, comfy chairs, casual dress, and a fun environment. We believe that culture is one of the most important ingredients for success and below are some of our benefits:
- Attractive base salaries
- Unlimited paid time off and flexible work hours
- Competitive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Free snacks and drinks
- Gym membership (to work off the snacks and drinks)
- 401K matching and safe harbor contributions
Our Interview Process:
We do not hire based on buzzwords or popular acronyms. We expect you to be a master of your domain and be eager to learn any technology or language in the future. We aim to reply to your application within a week of receiving it. Our interview process consists of several stages, each one allowing us get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of our culture and the work we do at AccuLynx. The stages include:
- CV, open source code, or public portfolio review
- Phone interview with an Engineer
- Face to Face conversation with a few members of your team.
- The Code Challenge - A take-home 4-8 hour real-world coding problem. Build something that does things. It’s not a stupid brain teaser or something requiring special knowledge.
Full-time remote work is not an option at this time. Applicants must be able to work legally within the United States, and we currently do not offer H1B Visa sponsorship. Please, no 3rd party inquiries.