We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As a Software Engineer at Relativity you will leverage your software development skills to design and build systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all utilizing many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
The Platform Team
Relativity Platform team develops core services and extensibility points used by the Relativity developer community. These services are delivered through HTTP APIs and SDKs, which are then used by internal teams, Relativity customers, and ISVs to extend Relativity and create unique products for their customers.
The Platform team focuses on API development, user authentication, service and application management, component infrastructure and other core functions related to a large commercial software application being deployed in the cloud. As a member of the Platform group, you will use modern methodologies (agile scrum, CI etc.) to release these features, supporting the success of the Relativity product and our developer community.
- Build our core product offering, Relativity
- Make high-impact contributions to a software development team to ship high quality, performant, secure software that operates data on a massive scale
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in a variety of languages
- Actively participate in our SCRUM process
- Partner closely with Customer Support, Operations, and end customers to address and troubleshoot issues, resolve incidents, and fix defects
- Ensure software quality through automated tests and continuous monitoring practices
- 1+ years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Experience in .NET software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or similar programming languages
- Understanding of DevOps principals
- Experience with Azure or other cloud platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience working with CI/CD is a significant plus
- Experience with and a passion for software development
- Desire to work in dynamic environment and on iterative scalable cloud technology
- Effective communicator
- Team player
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.