Brief Company Overview
Direct Commerce Group, LLC (DCG) is a growing and entrepreneurial business with multiple areas of focus. Privately held and well capitalized by private investors and internet industry veterans, DCG currently operates Tall Ridge, LLC (Tall Ridge) and Navarc, LLC (Navarc). We are very excited about our 2020 plans and trajectory.
Tall Ridge provides a full suite of service offerings to brands in the Outdoor and Home categories looking to sell directly on Amazon and other online marketplaces. We celebrate active living and offer products for the quality conscious consumer. The business was founded in May 2015 and partner brands include Hydro Flask, Boll & Branch, OXO, Gerber knives, and Tender Corporation to name a few.
Navarc is a platform built to deliver predictive insights to agencies and brands to fuel growth and control on Amazon and other online marketplaces. The business was founded in 2019 and we are excited about our 2020 launch.
The DCG team is passionate about serving our customers | partners and it shows in everything we do. We offer a good benefits package along with a competitive salary and bonus program. In addition to possessing the required technical skills in accounting and finance, the ideal candidate will thrive in a team setting by working efficiently and effectively with co-workers across all departments.
- Leverage test automation software programs to set up test trials and preconditions to examine product functionality, content and user friendlessness.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction and product performance
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management
- 2-3 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- 2-3 years of experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other
- 2-3 years of experience with coding using MySQL
- 1year of Python
- Knowledgeable of JAVA, HTML5, DB2, XML
- 2-3 years of experience with software QA tools and processes
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- High Collaborative
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
Nice to Have
- Experience testing data visualization tools and platforms
- Experience in Google Cloud and Bigquery
Compensation & Benefits
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 3 weeks paid time off
- Smart and fun co-workers who will quickly feel like family
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k plan with company match
Sound like a fit? Apply now! We can’t wait to meet you.
Direct Commerce Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.