Software Engineer (Remote) at Relativity
As a Software Engineer at Relativity, you will use your software development skills to develop systems within our cloud-based SaaS platform, Relativity.
This is your opportunity to work on a scalable and dynamic web system which supports integration with multiple search engines, clustering technologies, and client component interaction through web services. This is all using many of the newer, and strongest technologies.
You will build highly distributable systems composed of multiple databases, processing, and web servers within the massive data field.
Our team owns the Case Strategy product. Case Strategy is a suite of applications which empowers case teams to construct winning cases by quickly and easily defining, validating, and presenting their case strategy, while benefitting from a seamless integration into Relativity and all its features. Case Strategy consists of Case Dynamics and Transcripts applications. Case Dynamics assists users in collecting, organizing, and analyzing facts, issues, organizations, people, interview questions and documents. Transcripts application gives users the ability to upload, review, code, and annotate Transcript files in Relativity.
- Build our primary product offering, Relativity.
- Object-oriented analysis (OOA), object-oriented design (OOD), and object-oriented programming (OOP) applying SOLID principles and design patterns in multiple languages
- Participate in our SCRUM process
- Improve application system performance
- Troubleshoot issues by fixing defects and responding to client specific problems
- At least one year of professional experience in software development using C# and Microsoft SQL Server, or related object-oriented programming languages
- Experience in an agile software development team
- Experience in CI/CD
- Understanding of DevOps principals
Relativity is a diverse workplace with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Long-term incentive program
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.