We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
Engineer a highly performant and feature rich document review platform to help us advance our vision of simplifying and accelerating how the world conducts e-discovery.
We primarily use Azure cloud tech stack, C#.NET, SQL Server, TypeScript, Aurelia, Angular, to build our platform which enables us to serve millions of documents under one tenth of a second, under heavy loads from various parts of the globe.
We are passionate about Scalability, Performance, Application Performance Management, Metrics Instrumentation, Continuous Delivery and we are looking for people who share our passion and help us bring more justice to this world.
- Develop key functionalities following the best practices related to SDLC.
- Be innovative and don't hesitate to think out-of-the-box
- Ready to learn and contribute to the team's efforts.
- Be a Team player with good Emotional and Curiosity Quotient
- Work to automate things wherever there is opportunity keeping the big picture in mind
- Along with the team, support round the clock availability for the search features and respond on a timely.
- Exhibit extreme ownership
- Work with engineering teams and designs performant, scalable, and secure software to a high degree of quality – not simply focusing on meeting functional requirements.
- Obsessive focus on quality through comprehensive unit and integration testing and static analysis as well as rigorous test strategy development
- Previous experience with .Net framework and C# programming.
- Experience with one or more JS framework(s) (Aurelia, Angular, React, Vue, Ember, etc) is a plus.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies (SCRUM) is a plus
- Strong teamwork and partnering skills for cross-group collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience or exposure to DevOps culture involving CI/CD deployments, Jenkins Pipelines, Test automation is a plus
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience on commercial-grade systems and applications
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, C# preferred but not required
- Strong problem-solving skills
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.