Software Engineer - Salesforce
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent required, MS in Computer Science/Engineering a plus.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge/development of Web Services: Salesforce API (REST/SOAP/MetaData, etc.).
- 2+ years of active coding development on Force.com platform utilizing Apex, Visualforce and SOQL.
- Experience with Asynchronous, Batch, Scheduled and Dynamic flavors of Apex.
- Knowledge of Lightning component development.
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities.
- Knowledge of Integrations, 3rd party integration tools, ETL with Salesforce.
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, database design and SDLC.
- The successful candidate will have strong technical, analytical, time management, training, and presentations skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to recognize problems, gather data, draw valid conclusions, and effectively present information to managers, peers, and customers.
- Ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people; strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems and applications on the Salesforce.com platform.
Read Full Job Description