We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
As a Software Engineer on the Security Development team, your primary mission will be to write, test, deploy, and support products and enhancements that make Relativity and RelativityOne more secure. You will protect our client's data by enhancing the Relativity Secret Store. You will give our clients better insight into how their system is being used by building new products such as the RelativityOne Security Log API. You will keep our clients safe from threats within and without.
Our team owns the RelativityOne Secret Store service, and act as front-line support for keeping it operational and safe. The RelativityOne Secret Store balances keeping secrets using strong cryptography with ensuring the service is always available.
Our team also owns the RelativityOne Security Log API. This product gives clients deep insights into the security of their RelativityOne instance at all levels. Clients use this API to monitor their instance with the same fidelity that then can monitor servers within their own data center
- Writing code to support the Security Development team's mission
- Unit tests your own code to ensure quality
- Incorporates feedback and learnings from pull requests
- Seeks to master SOLID principles
- Mitigates and avoids writing software vulnerable to things like XSS and SQL Injection
- Acts as a level 1 support representative
- Responds to support issues quickly
- Provides updates in stand ups for the ticket they are working on currently
- Estimates effort during sprint planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or other related subject or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of experience in .NET software development using C# and Azure SQL
- Experience in web api development using .NET Core and REST principles
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.