Software Engineer, Security
- Audit code for security risk and educate developers on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to security fixes in various codebases and work with product teams and other developers directly.
- Develop in-house testing and auditing practices to ensure ongoing internal compliance.
- Audit cloud security of the entire AWS infrastructure, plan and execute improvements to security (IAM roles, encryption, security groups, VPC).
- Maintain documentation related to security architecture and business practices as they relate to role segregation and data access.
- Develop and maintain ongoing compliance work around business needs for SOX.
- Demonstrated knowledge of common security vulnerabilities (OWASP) and best practices.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of AWS infrastructure security best practices.
- 2+ years of production-level app development experience with at least one of the following languages: Ruby/Python/Golang.
- Prior experience in a security development role
What you'll get
To complement our competitive compensation and equity plans, we offer:
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.