Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you. Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test (SDET). You will be responsible for the overall quality of the Fetch mobile app, website, data, system, and service. Success in this role requires the ability to understand complex systems and interactions, develop tests, and meticulously document defects. (This role may be remote as well)
In your toolbag:
- Experience as an SDET
- A deep understanding of automated tests and testing frameworks
- Ability to design, develop and maintain automated browser, mobile and API tests
- Experience interacting with RESTful API’s, microservices, and JSON data
- Effective communication, including the ability to translate and explain technical issues to non-technical team members
You have experience with:
- Excellent designing and programming skills.
- Familiarity with multiple programming languages (C#, Scala, Python, Java) proficiency in one.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and the tools that correspond to them.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- The ability to assess and communicate risks in a diplomatic way.
- Appium or other comparable UI automation tool experience.
- Cucumber or other comparable test automation tool experience.
- Mobile testing experience in iOS and Android native applications.
- Experience with Web Automation
- Understating of how network protocols work
- Experience with Docker and CI tools
- Ability to work as an embedded teammate.
- Affinity for testing, quality, development, and best practices.
- Full-stack development (Ruby, Java, Kotlin or another high-level programming language)
- Experience with In-memory data stores and caches (Redis, Memcache)
- Experience with AWS infrastructure
- Continuous development
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics