***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to have you in our Chicago office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Software Engineer in Test at iManage means…
You are a passionate systems/development engineer with a quality-oriented mindset. As a key member of the team, you will closely collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance, and product teams to build automation tools used by our customers.
You will think outside the box, analyze the current challenges and come up with creative solutions for our new automation framework. You will focus your efforts on enhancing and scaling how the servers are being utilized for our cloud and on-prem offerings.
iM responsible For…
- Analyzing requirements/designs and determining test automation framework, coding, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution
- Designing and building test environments CI/CD stacks and data sets for iManage’s Cloud and on-premise environments
- Representing the software quality engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects
- Collaborating and communicating with team and management regarding test status, project progress, and issue resolution
- Maintaining awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends
iM Qualified Because I have…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years in software development or test automation development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience in a major programming language experience (Python, Java, etc.)
- Experience with scripting (Python, shell, etc.)
- Knowledge of operating systems, databases and networking
- An understanding of software development methodologies
- Some knowledge of unit testing and white-box testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with performance, security, stress, reliability, and load testing
iM Getting to…
- Join a supportive, experienced team benefiting from continuous growth within an inclusive, encouraging, and vibrant culture
- Onboard remotely and be included in all aspects of iManage life
- Collaborate cross-functionally
- Help mentor, lead, and coach junior team members
- Focus on meaningful work, solving complex, real-world issues utilizing the latest technologies and protocols
- Own your learning and growth within our career development support framework plus, access a huge range of online learning library
- Receive competitive benefits that include; attractive salary based on market data, health/vision/dental/life insurance, 401k matching, performance bonuses, flexible working environment, generous PTO, unlimited sick days and so much more!
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/