Software Engineer in Test
Growth with a Purpose
OppLoans is a team of caring and inventive “Opptimists” with diverse perspectives and backgrounds. OppLoans employees approach every new challenge with an unparalleled ability to see what could be rather than settle for what is. We want people to be excited to come to work every morning and know they are a part of something great. That’s why we prize hard work, collaboration, collegiality, and letting the best ideas win the day. We are looking for engineers who are excited by the chance to challenge the FinTech status quo.
What you get to do:
- Collaborate with the product team designing solutions.
- Assess the risk of new solutions, and draft test plan to reduce those risks.
- Help prioritize stories that improve the feedback gathered from the system.
- Provide expertise to the Development team on testing practices.
- Pair/mob with the development team to design, write, test, and commit code.
- Participate with the Development team in designing and maintaining the code integration, build, and deployment processes.
- Lead the development of the tools and implementation of Post Deployment and ongoing “Tests in Production.”
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years Experience building deliverable's within an Agile environment.
- Experience with at least one test automation framework such as Cucumber, RSpec, JUnit, TestNG, or Robot Framework.
- Experience designing test tables and observable systems.
Employees Love Working Here
Customers love our product
Our office is conveniently located in downtown Chicago with panoramic views of Millennium Park and Lake Michigan with rooftop access.
OppLoans is an equal opportunity employer. OppLoans does not discriminate against any applicant for employment due to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, or any other protected class.