LogicGate is a venture-backed, Chicago-based technology company on a mission.
We believe easy-to-use, flexible technology can alter the trajectory of an organization and improve the lives of its employees. It’s this very spirit that drives us to build and deliver a SaaS platform that brings unprecedented clarity, collaboration, and accountability to our clients’ governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes. Join our fast-growing, passionate team of innovators as we continue to disrupt the multi-billion-dollar GRC industry.
As a young company in a software space filled with clunky and dated interfaces, we see user experience and interface aesthetics as the foundation of our success. We’re looking for a front-end developer who can’t stand poor UX and wants to blow the minds of our customers with gorgeous pages and slick design. We want someone who doesn’t see “functional” as complete, but will strive to make new features beautiful.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OUTCOMES
- Design and develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize front-end application for speed, reliability, and scalability
- Investigate and implement new technology to keep the stack current
- Write tests to facilitate an efficient dev cycle and a bug-free application
- Collaborate with a small team to birth new ideas
Our ideal candidate is self-motivated, cooperative, and infinitely curious. They love the challenge of designing something new and avoid regurgitating existing constructs. It’s essential that team members are able to take ideas and run with them, relying on experience and creativity.
What we use:
- Work: Jira - Slack - Gitlab - G Suite
- CI/CD: Gitlab CI - Docker - AWS
- Front: TypeScript - Angular - AngularJS - D3 - SCSS - HTML
- Back: Spring Boot - Java 8 - Kotlin - Neo4j
At LogicGate, every member of our team moves the needle. With a firm footing in our core company values, we’ve built a fast-paced, demanding work culture that allows for the flexibility, autonomy, and career opportunities you’d expect from a growing company.
We offer competitive benefits including:
- Ownership in the company through stock options
- Comprehensive healthcare & dental plans
- Transit benefits
- Weekly catered lunches
- Open-concept office space featured in ChicagoInno’s Office Envy Series
- Mother’s room, standing desks, company keg
- The chance to make an immediate impact and do the best work of your life
LOGICGATE’S CORE VALUES
- Own It - Be self-driven, entrepreneurial, and efficient
- Raise the Bar - Challenge complacency and mediocrity; be adaptable and agile; details matter
- Be As One - Trust, collaborate, and support; invest in co-workers and clients
- Embrace Curiosity - Always be learning, be curious and share; be humbled but not embarrassed by mistakes
- Do the Right Thing - Act with integrity, even when no one is looking; be transparent
- Empower Clients - Create solutions where customers win
At LogicGate, we value diversity of culture and background for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our community. LogicGate is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Different makes us better.
This position is open to applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time.