Software Engineer at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewChief Technical Office Systems and Solutions incubates high risk, high reward projects leveraging Emerging Solutions, Venture investments, and existing MSI solutions and building MSI Inner Source solutions.
- Analyzes, develops, designs, and maintains software for the organization’s products and systems.
- Performs system integration of software and hardware to maintain throughput and program consistency.
- Develops, validates, and tests: structures and user documentation.
- Experience with web frameworks and languages such as TypeScript, Angular, React, HTML5, SCSS/CSS.
- Previous experience working within DevOps (CI/CD pipelines, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Solid understanding of REST APIs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree plus 2+ years of experience or Master's degree
Position TypeNew Grad
Referral Payment PlanYes
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.