Web and Mobile Developer
We’re looking for a talented, experienced and hard-working developer that loves to build well-designed applications. This is a key position and will report to the VP of Product & Technology.
Carlease has helped thousands of people lease a new car without ever leaving their home. We use the latest technology to build a car leasing experience as easy as buying a TV on Amazon.
We're venture-backed by one of the best VC groups in Chicago and the best automotive tech industry veterans. And we're growing.
You will be responsible for spearheading ongoing and new development projects. You will build in a fast-paced environment to drive all aspects of the development phase - from planning through execution.
You'll enjoy a flexible work atmosphere that is casual and entrepreneurial.
- Strong knowledge of the Laravel framework
- Working with and integrating Web Services / External APIs
- Experience working with Git
An ideal candidate would also possess the following:
- Experience accessing data from Elasticsearch endpoints
- Experience with a Node.js application codebase
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or similar CRM system
- Working knowledge of Vue, using Vue-router and Vuex a plus
- Mobile Application development in the iOS and Android platforms a plus
- Working with a small, multi-functional team to create/advance our application stack
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, and execution
- Custom programming in web and mobile application development
- Testing, maintenance, and troubleshooting of existing development projects
- Be a valuable technical resource for other team members (including non-technical)
- Independence, willingness to learn and problem-solving skills are a must
- At least 3 years of work or experience
- Must be able to handle a fast-paced environment with short, iterative deadlines and new challenges
- Organizational skills, and ability to communicate and work as part of a team
Carlease is changing the way people get the car of their dreams. We are relentless in our drive to make one of the biggest purchases of people's lives transparent and enjoyable.
We're a team of talented, smart and passionate people with broad interests and backgrounds, like our customers.
And we're building the car leasing platform of the future.
- Insurance and benefit options for both individuals and families, including a generous 75% company contributions
- High-quality and well-maintained equipment - your computer will never prevent you from doing your best
- 401k, transportation, disability and life insurance
- Wellness initiatives to ensure both health and financial well-being of our team
- Equity incentives for those who qualify
Carlease an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for full-time candidates only, not freelancers.
This position is open to individuals only, agencies need not apply.
First preference will be given to candidates in the Chicago area.