What will you be working on?
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer with a quality-oriented mindset to join our team. This person will closely collaborate with development, user experience, quality assurance as well as product stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Work within cross-functional engineering teams as well as peer teams to build a solution
- Analyzes requirements/designs and determines test scripts, coding, automation, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution.
- Collaborate and communicate with team and management regarding project progress and issue resolution.
- Strive to consistently learn and improve within the company as well as share knowledge with colleagues globally
- Maintain awareness of current development, deployment tools, programming languages, testing, commercial and open source offerings of interest and general development trends
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Solid computer science fundamentals, coursework in algorithms, database systems and design, data processing, networking fundamentals and security
- Good proficiency in Python or other programming languages like Java, C, C++, C#, Scala, etc.
- Experience with advanced development tools, like IntelliJ, Github, etc.
- Some exposure to operating system, database and networking knowledge
iManage (www.imanage.com) transforms how professionals in legal, accounting and financial services get work done by combining the power of artificial intelligence with market leading document and email management. iManage automates routine cognitive tasks, provides powerful insights and streamlines how professionals work, while maintaining the highest level of security and governance over critical client and corporate data. Over one million professionals at over 3,000 organizations in over 65 countries – including more than 2,000 law firms and 500 corporate legal departments – rely on iManage to deliver great client work.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com