Software Engineer at DialogTech
Thanks to smartphones, consumers are calling businesses to engage in conversations at record rates throughout every stage of the customer journey, and at DialogTech we are changing the world of voice communications for our customers. We enable our customers to better attribute, route, personalize, and handle their voice interactions at each stage of the marketing and sales processes.
- You will be working with our attribution team as a back-end engineer to help expand our core call tracking product, SourceTrak.
- Attribution team works with various tools and services in AWS including RDS, MySQL, DynamoDB, EC2, Lambda, Kinesis, and SQS.
- Integrate with technologies from key partners including Google, Adobe, Salesforce, Microsoft, and Amazon while building new products.
- Collaborate with Attribution team to research, define, test, and code solutions for an industry leading product that does attribution, call tracking, call routing, and call analytics.
- Passionate and curious about technology -- researches trends, advocates best practices, and finds applications of new technology to customer needs
- Collaborated with teams doing lean software development, agile software development, and/or continuous deployment practices
- Familiarity with several data storage engines including DynamoDB, SQL, NoSQL, Elastic, Redis and the contexts in which they are appropriate
- Working understanding of API design including building and consuming 3rd party APIs. Experience with any of the following: Google Adwords, Adobe Analytics, Marin, Double Click, Adobe Media Optimizer, Optimizely, Hubspot, and is a plus.
- Experience with a wide variety of enterprise application integration patterns, their tradeoffs and proper contexts for use
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!