The primary objective of our Software Engineer is to participate in the design, development and maintenance efforts of CCC’s applications. This individual leverages their knowledge of analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of software applications to develop, enhance, and modify CCC applications. The Java / J2EE Software Engineer is expected to assist with the conceptualization of software solutions at both the unit level, ie. program module, and at the system level, ie. integrated applications. This individual demonstrates an understanding of the latest development environments including development tools and applications.
- Full stack - Java, Swing, JEE, JBoss, Spring, REST, modern JS frameworks.
- Ability to communicate well with offshore resources in Scotland.
- Experience with web application architecture.
- Experience with enterprise messaging systems (queues, messages, etc.).
Experience building web applications and web services in Open Source Framework.
- Develops detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Researches technical solutions to business problems.
Why Choose CCC:
We promote a healthy work-life balance and offer generous benefit plans and resources designed with employee satisfaction in mind.
What we value is simple - customers, employee commitment, collaboration and clear communication.
We hire people who will embrace the company’s goals and productively contribute in ways that help us serve the customer, innovate, and stay strong.
We make it a priority to keep employees healthy, happy and enriched.
- Healthy - Wellness programs, competitive medical benefit offerings
- Happy – Recognition programs, a confidential employee assistance program, Perkspot/employee discount program and potentially flexible work arrangements such as staggered start times
- Enriched – Tuition reimbursement, training and learning programs, and leadership development opportunities
Our corporate headquarters is located in downtown Chicago within the historic Merchandise Mart—a certified LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) building.
Please Note: Contingent Workers, Field Inventory Representatives and Interns are not eligible for the benefits above.
CCC Information Services was recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-Sized Employers in 2018 and ranked #17 in the Top 100 Digital Companies in Chicago in 2017 by Built In Chicago.
CCC is ready to help you shift your career into high gear. Let's get started!