We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The U.S. Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 U.S. law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among our customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole self to our team atmosphere.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond.
- Work with your team and other stakeholders to define, design, implement, test, document, and deliver quality software products in a fast paced environment utilizing Java, Scala, C#, and other technologies as needed.
- Utilize sound engineering practices to deliver functional, reliable, secure, tested and maintainable software that satisfies stakeholders requirements.
- Work with the team to improve the scalability and performance of existing products.
- Positively contribute to the culture, well-being, and growth of each team member and the company at large by being a helpful and considerate team member and by adhering to the company’s core values.
- Knowledge of multi-threading, concurrency and distributed systems in Java environment.
- Ability to decompose complex problems, troubleshoot issues, and communicate solutions to the team and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated self-motivation to work independently as well as part of a high performing, diverse team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining distributed, elastic micro-service applications that self-heal in the event of failures.
- Skilled in developing software for the JVM using Java, Scala and other JVM based languages.
- Experience creating large-scale services and applications in distributed environments such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS a plus.
- Experience in utilizing Docker to simplify deployment and development a plus.
- Proficiency on Linux, Git, REST, Akka, and CI tools (Jenkins, Bamboo) a plus.
- 0-1 years of experience creating backend / server / algorithmic software utilizing object oriented languages such as Java or C#.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field related to or heavily dependent upon computer science is a plus. Master's degree is preferred.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service. We seek professionals that will bring their authentic and unique experiences to our teams.
We understand career choices are a big decision, and we thank you for considering Relativity.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.