GoHealth has an ambitious mission: to improve the health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why our team is our top priority. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and risk taking. Our environment is fun yet constructive, thanks to leaders whose doors are always open. And most importantly, we’ll never stop investing in you and your career.
GoHealth is seeking a Software Engineer to play a key part in designing performant, scalable, web-based software solutions. We are looking for a creative and resourceful self-starter to join one of our feature-delivery teams. GoHealth teams collaborate across product stacks, seeking constant improvement to our organization's ability to connect consumers with the right insurance products.
- Deliver high quality, well-tested, reliable software
- Work with Product Management, Quality Assurance, and your fellow Engineers to make sure we're always delivering the best product
- Always be learning, and always be growing
- Join and enhance our fun-loving, dynamic culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferred
- 0-3 years of software development experience
- Good sense of how to design and implement useful tests
- Knowledge of common libraries and frameworks (helpful): Spring, React, Redux
- Experience with Linux or macOS, and Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies
- Experience working with databases and application servers
- Out-of-the-box thinker, ready to dive in and demonstrate passion for their work product