GoHealth, a leading platform for online insurance, is preparing for tremendous growth in 2020. We’re hiring a Software Engineer at who will play a key role in designing performant, scalable, web-based software solutions in our agile environment.
As a software engineer, you will join one of our feature-delivery teams, collaborating across product stacks and seeking constant improvement to our organization's ability to connect consumers with the right insurance products.
- Deliver high quality, well-tested, reliable software by following best practices and standards for an agile delivery method.
- Collaborate across Product Management, Quality Assurance, and your fellow Engineers to ensure that we are consistently delivering the best product possible.
- Proactively engage in continuous learning and professional growth opportunities that are provided by working with a diverse set of talented engineers.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of actively contributing to a codebase or putting code into production, as well as experience with databases and application servers
- Testing - designing and implementing high quality tests to ensure our code is top-notch.
- Familiarity with Linux or MacOS, Open Source tools, frameworks, and technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Open vacation policy + 401k program with company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits including flexible spending accounts and commuter and transit benefits
- Casual dress code
- Generous employee referral bonuses
- Happy hours, ping-pong tournaments, and more company-sponsored events
- Subsidized gym memberships
- GoHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer