Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
About our teams:
At Tempus, products are owned and developed by small, autonomous teams composed of developers, designers, scientists, and product managers. You and your team set the goals, build the software, deploy the code, and contribute to a growing software platform that will make a lasting impact in the field of cancer research and treatment.
Why we’re looking for you:
- You've got software development experience in both frontend and backend technologies.
- You're familiar with some of the technologies we use, such as: Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, Java, Python, MySQL, Postgres, REST, and GraphQL.
- You've worked in agile environments and are comfortable iterating quickly.
- You enjoy collaborating and communicating with team members of varying skill sets and from different fields.
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Docker
- Experience in AWS, GCP
- Experience in Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- An interest in working in biotech, genomics, and precision medicine