Software Engineer at EMX Digital
EMX is a leading marketing technology company, leveraging a patented, end-to-end tech stack purpose-built to meet the demands of today’s digital marketplace. The company creates both open and closed-loop solutions designed to unify advertisers, platforms and publishers across digital media channels — including Advanced TV, Video, Display, Search & Social.
While recognized as an independent solutions provider for the digital media landscape, EMX also serves as the technology and programmatic division for its parent, ENGINE — a global data-driven marketing company serving advertising’s most recognized brands.
EMX Digital is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to design, develop, and deliver our products and services as we operate in a world where 2 extra milliseconds of latency can make or break. If you have experience in the ad tech world, have a passion for bringing new concepts to life, and love using the latest open-source technologies, then join us.
We look for self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment; those who love wearing many hats, are able to change direction quickly and show a passion for learning new technologies will thrive at EMX. The ideal candidate will be able to work with a small, collaborative team of engineers, product managers, and designers and can prioritize, multi-task, and deliver cutting edge, clean code.
- Stay current with the latest development practices and apply your findings with the team
- Handle data/API’s from client-side communication to back-end collection, manipulation, and analyzation
- Work with diverse array of existing products as well as engineer future products
- Collaborate with engineering teams to implement new features into the platform
- Have ownership of the product stack and availability to support in the event of systems failure
- Write clean, modular code that is scalable and secure
- Work with a technology stack that includes AWS, Node, Angular, React, GraphQL, Python, Github, and more!
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 2 years of experience using NodeJS or AngularJS
- Experience designing and building complex, high-frequency applications
- Strong foundation in computer science, with competencies in data structures, algorithms, databases, software design and devops.
- Eager to learn new languages, frameworks and tools
- Recommending architectural optimizations and solutions
- Experience in Adtech or Fintech is a plus, but not required