West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for clients and their careers. We seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
Think you're up to the challenge?
We’re seeking a Software Engineer to join The West Monroe Technology Asset Team. The Asset Team was founded out of West Monroe’s Innovation and Entrepreneurship initiative, where consultants are given the opportunity to develop startups within the firm. The Asset Team supports the continued development, growth, and maintenance related to West Monroe’s successful startup assets. As a member of our asset team, you’ll work within a collaborative, dynamic, high-performing team that leverages and builds upon cutting edge technologies in an entrepreneurial and challenging environment. The Developer will join the team to help develop West Monroe’s most successful Asset, the Rapid Analytics Platform, which must now scale to meet the growing demands of clients and keep up with the over 200% growth rate to date.
- Design, develop, implement, test and support all tiers of application, database and validation test code.
- Participate in architecture and product design sessions to improve either technical or functional features.
- Triage support tickets to identify bugs, formulate remediation, implement the fixes, and deploy the codeb using continuous integration and deployment tools.
- Support and contribute to other workstreams as needed, including DevOps, QA Automation, Documentation, UI/UX Design, and Support Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other Engineering Degree
- Hunger to learn and adapt to bleeding edge technologies, concepts, and architectures
- Willingness push themselves to grow quickly both technically and professionally
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Excellent communication, both written and spoken
- Preferred to have
- Experience with standard development tools, such as Git, IDEs, and code build frameworks
- Development experience with functional programming languages, such as Scala, Typescript, etc.
- SQL query skills
- Data Engineering, Data Application, or Data Integration experience a plus
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better