Software Engineer at Litera Microsystems
Litera is looking for a Software Engineer to help grow our development team. You will participate in the full SDLC from preliminary system analysis to testing and deployment. This hybrid-engineering role includes building high quality and fully performing software that meets quality and software development standards alongside a great team.
- Write maintainable code that is easy to read and modify using good naming conventions, modest comments, moderate-length methods while following generally-accepted coding styles
- Maintain existing functionality and develop new enhancements
- Participate in design discussions and reviews
- Troubleshoot and test technical solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- 1 – 3 years of professional work experience implementing full-stack solutions to real business problems
- Willingness to learn and the desire to improve your craft
- iManage SDK
- NetDocuments SDK
- Open XML SDK
- REST API
- Tools for Office (VSTO)
Who We Are:
Litera, headquartered in Chicago, IL, is a fast-growing, award-winning software company and one of the leading legal technology suppliers in the world. Serving over 90% of the world's largest law firms, hundreds of thousands of lawyers use our software every day. As a company recently selected for Crain's Best Places to Work in Chicago, we believe professional development, rewards programs, open communication, and transparent leadership all contribute to a unique and open work environment. Our employees are driven, energetic, passionate, and have the ability to make a direct impact on the future of the company.