Software Engineer/Senior Engineer, Full Stack at Rally Health
Join Rally Health as a Full Stack Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer on the Navigation team which builds products that provide a cohesive experience for users to discover and manage their medical portfolio. We recognize that people come from diverse backgrounds and skills and welcome all to apply. You will report to an Engineering Manager on the Navigation team.You Will:
- Write high-quality, fault tolerant code; normally 60% front-end and 40% backend
- Build high-scale systems, libraries, frameworks and create test plans
- 3+ years experience with JS libraries and Angular and React frameworks.
- Experience using RESTful APIs and asynchronous JS
- Experience with CSS, web browsers, HTTP, cookies, caching, and HTML5
- 3+ years experience in Java or other compiled language and interest in learning Scala.
- Database and caching experience, SQL and (Postgres, Elasticsearch or MongoDB a plus)
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical role or equivalent experience
- Locations: Remote in contiguous U.S. and offices in Washington, DC, Chicago, IL, Minneapolis, MN, Denver, CO, Las Vegas, NV or San Francisco, CA.
- The expected salary range for this position in CO ONLY will be: $119,000.00 - $165,000.00
Rally Health® is about putting health in the hands of the individual by empowering people to take charge of their health and health care with our online and mobile tools. We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission.
Since 2017, Rally has been a non-integrated entity of Optum, a part of UnitedHealth Group. In the next stage of our evolution, Rally will migrate into a new organization within Optum known as Optum Digital. With these changes, set to be complete by the end of September 2021, we will bring together teams to better bring our digital products to consumers.Our Benefits:
- Great compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, stock purchase plan, and 401(k)
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees & paid leave for new parents
- Employees in this position may also earn performance-based bonuses
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition ([email protected]).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.